Snap-on® has redesigned and upgraded its SOLUS platform to be the ultimate scan tool for everyday maintenance and repairs. The new SOLUS+™ with exclusive SureTrack® verified repair information and comprehensive coverage, provides all the sophisticated features that professional repair technicians need to handle a broad range of diagnostics without the complex functions that they don’t.
Advanced features and intuitive functionality make the new SOLUS+™ the next-generation scan tool for next-generation technicians, adding a plus to any technician’s career:
- SureTrack® delivers diagnostics experience and verified parts replacement records harvested from millions of successful repair orders.
- One-Touch Code Scan & Clear quickly performs checks and completes full vehicle clear codes for all available modules on the vehicle.
- Custom data list lets technicians customise the way they work, with freeze-frame, PID sorting, pause, zoom, PID trigger, snapshot and cursor functions.
With SOLUS+, technicians work faster and are more productive:
- Get access to comprehensive OEM-specific vehicles.
- With super-fast boot up, it’s ready to use in just two seconds and diagnostic results are available in as little as 30 seconds.
- Features include detailed trouble code definitions, live data, functional tests, relearns and adaptations.
- Instant vehicle ID automatically powers up and reads the vehicle ID when connected.
- Verify the diagnosis and repair with powerful bidirectional controls for operations such as injector balance, gauge sweep, misfire detection, brake bleed and EVAP.
- An embedded SMX® Operating System dedicated to diagnostic functions provides fast, reliable operation.
- Automatically upload vehicle system reports via Wi-Fi to the Snap-on Cloud andallow technicians to access them from their phone or computer and print, e-mail or text from there.
With its large eight-inch capacitive touchscreen display for better readability in sunlight and ease of use in the repair shop, the SOLUS+ is the newest generation in product design. It connects seamlessly to vehicles with Ethernet communication systems. SOLUS+ also receives software updates direct to the tool via Wi-Fi, with an applicable software agreement.
Technicians can maximise their new SOLUS+ investment with the Snap-on software subscription program. Regularly scheduled software upgrades guarantee the tool is providing the same comprehensive performance as it did right out of the box and more. Each upgrade delivers updated coverage for new vehicles, expanded coverage for earlier models and thousands of new tips and tests. Purchasing a software subscription is the easiest way for technicians to ensure they’re getting the most out of their tools.
To learn more information on SOLUS+ or the software subscription program, talk to a Snap- on Franchisee or other sales representative or visit https://bit.ly/46uW67W
Want to advertise here?