We are a Telford-based business specialising in importing and exporting tyres and wheels worldwide. We have been operating since 1999 and today boast a turnover of well over £100 million.
We have ambitious plans to continue our upward trajectory and are seeking an ambitious individual to join our team and contribute to our growth.
A proven track record of success in the automotive tyre industry is required. It will be a stimulating environment to work in, and the salary package will be based on experience and abilities
Principal Activities and Responsibilities:
- Creating development plans, forecasting sales targets and growth projections
- Identifying market opportunities via meetings, networking, and other channels
- Meeting existing and potential clients and building positive relationships
- Liaising with colleagues to develop sales and marketing strategies
- Preparing financial projections and sales targets
- Attending events such as exhibitions and conferences
- Preparing sales presentations and participating in sales meetings
- Producing reports for management
- Training business developers and sales colleagues
- Working in a client’s business or an office
This role would suit someone passionate about offering exceptional customer service, meeting customer expectations, and being keen to develop your career.
You will be expected to work well under pressure and achieve tight deadlines, so you must have the ability to multi-task and pro-actively self-manage. As you will be working in a team environment, you must be a team player.
Your development will be expected to progress quickly, and you will be fully supported to achieve accreditations
Key Technical Skills Required:
- A drive to seek new business
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Good IT skills
- Initiative and good decision-making skills
- Project management skills
- Methodical approach
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to handle a variety of ongoing tasks
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to write reports
If you believe you have the necessary skill-set, send your CV and a covering letter to: Careers@treadsetters.co.uk
Want to advertise here?