Howmet Wheel Systems announces the European roll out of the newest member of its Ultra ONE® wheel family with its strongest 22.5 x 7.5 size heavy-duty bus and truck wheel with a payload of 4,000 kg. The latest addition to the European portfolio of Alcoa®1 Wheels is made possible with the breakthrough, proprietary MagnaForce® alloy technology. With added strength when compared to the industry standard, MagnaForce® alloy enables an even stronger wheel, making Ultra ONE® wheels the strongest Alcoa® Wheels.
“Our latest innovation, the 22.5 x 7.5 Ultra ONE® Alcoa® Wheel with 250 kg extra payload provides immediate benefits especially for the electrical city buses, supporting fleets to reach the ambitious European emission reduction mobility targets.”- said István Katus, Vice President EMEA of Howmet Wheel Systems
The NEW 22.5 x 7.5 Ultra ONE® Alcoa® Wheel for city buses offers immediate and significant benefits, such as:
- Increased payload of 4,000 kg
- Compatibility with adhesive and clip on balancing weights
- Compatibility with leading TPMS valve mounting systems*
- Availability with extra rim flange protection as Dura-Flange® wheels
- Availability in all Alcoa® Wheels finishes: Brushed, LvL ONE® and Dura-Bright®
The 22.5 x 7.5 Ultra ONE® Alcoa® Wheel with extended 4,000kg payload can be ordered through the official Distributor network. Find your nearest one through the search application on the website www.alcoawheelseurope.com or contact your vehicle manufacturer.
- Increase payload
- Reduce operating costs
- Boost profitability
- Extend brake and tyre life with better heat dissipation
Want to advertise here?