Bridgestone will return to Las Vegas for the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) on January 9-12, 2024, to showcase industry-leading products and mobility solutions for the commercial segment that are shaping the future of transportation. Bridgestone will present how its end-to-end customer experience, comprised of a suite of solutions, is driving sustainability, efficiency, safety and productivity for fleets large and small. In addition, the company will join strategic partners Kodiak, Penske, and Truckers Against Trafficking (TAT) for discussions surrounding challenges and opportunities that impact both fleets and society at-large that will also be live-streamed for those not in attendance.
Through the Bridgestone Mid Term Business Plan (2024-2026), Bridgestone will shift its management approach to “PASSION for Excellence,” which embodies the company’s passion to continue supporting the mobility of people and objects. Bridgestone will focus on premium business and solution business to create a “new premium.”
Establish Mobility Technology Business in North America
Best-in-class tyres, services and technologies are independently good for customers, but when combined, they can unlock new value, including enhanced ease and efficiency for our customers. Bridgestone’s customisable solutions comprised of premium tyres, tyre and service solutions, and fleet management tools aims to deliver data and insights that help commercial fleets improve sustainability and efficiency while maximising safety and productivity. Connecting tyres, technology and teamwork offers customers a full range of services that can generate bottom-line improvements to their business at every step. Bridgestone will showcase key elements that make “Bridgestone Fleet Care” an end-to-end resource for fleets, including:
- ENLITEN Technology – The Bridgestone ENLITEN technology stack marks a major pivot in how the company approaches tyre design to deliver both dynamic performance and increased use of renewable and recycled materials. Bridgestone’s recently announced expansion to its Warren County, Tenn., tyre plant will integrate ENLITEN technology for commercial applications. Bridgestone aims to integrate the exceptional capabilities of ENLITEN technology across its business, providing excellence in casing durability, retreadability, rolling resistance and wear for all applications. With ENLITEN, Bridgestone will develop and deliver ENLITEN technology equipped tyres customised for customers, all while working to exceed customer and market demands.
- Retreading – For more than six decades, Bridgestone Bandag has been at the forefront of tyre retreading and responsible for keeping an estimated 300 million tyres out of the waste stream. When paired with other Bridgestone Fleet Care services and solutions, retreading allows fleets to extend the life of their casing asset and contribute to their sustainability goals.
- Service Solutions – The Bridgestone Commercial Dealer Network, the largest network in the industry, delivers value through Fleet Care with service event management for planned and unplanned maintenance and innovative mobile on-site service.
- Tyre Solutions – Bridgestone tyre monitoring and asset management solutions are advancing how data can be used to inform and optimise daily operation for fleets. By making tyres “smarter” through real-time tire monitoring, these solutions are designed to help fleets reduce tyre costs, increase productivity and improve safety.
- Fleet Management Solutions: Fleet Care provides end-to-end solutions for fleet management, leveraging sophisticated platforms to help keep vehicles, assets, and drivers safe and operating efficiently. These solutions include GPS tracking, video telematics, driver behavior management, accident reduction solutions, route optimisation and asset utilisation tools.
In addition to featuring Bridgestone Fleet Care, the company will activate in other ways that demonstrate their commitment to enabling great social and customer value, including:
- Promoting Sustainability through Motorsports – This year marked the tenth anniversary of the Bridgestone World Solar Challenge, where university teams from across the globe descended upon Australia to push the limits of technological innovation and travel the outback in vehicles powered only by the energy of the sun. Booth guests can explore the event through the lens of Eclipse ÉTS from École de Technologie Supérieure (ÉTS) in Montreal, Quebec, and learn more about Bridgestone’s broader commitment to push the limits of sustainable mobility through motorsports.
- Leveraging Trucking Industry to Combat Human Trafficking – Bridgestone will host non-profit Truckers Against Trafficking (TAT) to debut a new TAT technology that will make it easier to report signs of human trafficking on America’s roadways. The organisation educates, empowers and mobilises members of the trucking, bus and energy industries to combat domestic sex trafficking as part of their everyday jobs. Bridgestone will team up with longtime partner TAT for a panel on January 9 to further discuss the issue and share resources that support the mission.
- Advancing Mobility with Strategic Partnerships – In addition to the company’s human trafficking panel, on January 10 Bridgestone will join self-driving trucking company Kodiak Robotics for a discussion on maximising safety and productivity for fleets. Kodiak’s founder will also share the emotional journey that drove his vision for the future of fleet transportation, and how Bridgestone’s partnership is helping to realise that vision. On January 11, Bridgestone will join Penske for a conversation on fleet industry challenges in “meeting ambitious goals for sustainability and energy efficiency.” Fleets are working hard to reduce their carbon footprint for a cleaner future for mobility, and Bridgestone is coming alongside fleets to enable them with the technologies they will need to be successful.
Bridgestone will be on display in Booth 4465 in West Hall at the Las Vegas Convention Center. CES 2024 public days are Jan. 9 – 12, 2024.
Want to advertise here?